Japan Travel Guide
Explore exotic corners of the world!
Point a picture or an area of the map above you want to check out. Explanation will appear above. Click on a picture or the area of the map for further information. More destinations...
|Japanese Food||Onsen (Hot Springs)|
Sushi and Zaru-Udon. What do you want to eat in Japan?
Japanese dishes are not limited only to Sushi and Tempura. Eating is part of the fun of traveling in Japan. Be prepared to be shocked by how delicious the food prepared with the original recipes is!!
Find what you want to eat in Japan!
Do you want to make some Japanese dishes even after you return back home? Enjoy some of our recipes!!
Go to Japanese food recipe...
Find yours from millions of hot springs in Japan!
Thousands of millions of onsen (hot springs) are scattered across Japan. Real onsens contain minerals and are bubbling from the ground. Your skin will become smooth like a baby’s, if you find the spring that contains good minerals! Relax and feel like you are in heaven soaking in the hot water. Just like the Japanese do!! Even if that’s all you do, your time in Japan won't be enough to try all of them!!
|World Heritage - Gassyo zukuri||Tours|
Gifu & Toyama prefectures
Built in the prayer-hands architectural construction style, gasshō-zukuri, characterized by a thatched and steeply slanting roof resembling two hands joined in prayer.
They entered or left the houses from a window on the second floor when much snow accumulated during the winter season!
Do you like Ninjas!?
Learn how to be a Ninja!!
Get the information to be a Ninja!! You even might become a Samurai warrior.
Bizzare tours in Japan!
Heyworld Japan Top News and Event
- Okhotsk drift ice festival <Abashiri, Hokkaido> Early Feb.
- Sapporo snow festival <Sapporo, Hokkaido> Early Feb. to Mar.
- Onbashira festibval <Suwa, Nagano> Apr. to May
- Hakata dontaku festival <Fukuoka> May 3-4, 2010
- Kanda festival <Kanda, Tokyo> May 7-15, 2010
- Aoi festival <Kyoto> May 15, 2010
- Sansya festival <Asakusa, Tokyo> May 15-17, 2010
- Gion festival <Kyoto> July 1 -
- Tenjin festival <Osaka> July 24-25. 2010
- Kanto festival <Akita> August 3-6, 2010
- Hanagasa festival <Yamagata> August 5-7, 2010
- Sendai tanabata festival <Sendai, Miyagi> August 6-8, 2010
- Yosakoi festival <Kochi> August 9-12, 2010
- Miyajima water fireworks display <Hiroshima> August 14, 2010
- Awa odori (Awa dance festival) <Tokushima> August 12-15, 2010
- Kishiwada danjiri festival <Osaka> Sep.
- Nada fighting festival <Hyogo>
- Insane festival <Otsu, Shiga>
What you need in Japan and before/after in Japan
Things you need once you are in Japan!?